ITG takes it‘s responsibility towards employees, clients and business partners very seriously. In view of the rapidly spreading coronavirus, we have taken measures to minimise the risk of infection in our branches on the one hand and to ensure that ITG clients can continue to rely on the provision of our services on the other.
We have taken the following measures:
- Our prevention team, which is in constant communication with the group management, monitors the current situation continuously and immediately implements recommendations for action from the Robert-Koch Institute, the WHO or other relevant health authority.
- We are in permanent contact with our company medical service to ensure the best possible precautions for our employees and visitors.
- Preventive measures recommended by the authorities and company doctors have been implemented at all ITG sites. These include, for example, employees washing their hands regularly and thoroughly or not shaking hands when greeting each other and/or giving hugs or other greeting rituals.
- Business trips are to be avoided as far as possible. Instead, meetings are held via video conference.
- Employees or visitors with flu-like symptoms are sent home immediately.
- Returnees from risk areas should stay away from their workplace for at least 14 days.
- In order to ensure our delivery and performance capability, we have divided management and administrative functions between various locations. If possible, work is ordered from home offices.
- Great efforts have been made to provide enough transport capacity for our customers.
We will keep you informed about further developments at this point. If you have any further questions, you can of course also contact your ITG contact person.
Thank you for your consideration and the support you have given us - stay healthy.