As a globally acting contract and transport logistics provider, we have been organizing the handling of cross-border flows of goods – reliably and competently – for more than 30 years. Contact us if you are looking for effective solutions for these tasks.
- ATLAS import processing (bonded warehouse, clearance for free circulation, return goods clearance)
- Procurement and preparation of import documents
- Customs warehouse inventory management
- Statistics registration (Intrastat)
- ATLAS export processing (AES export declarations/EAD)
- Procurement and preparation of export documents
- Transit procedures (NCTS, change of custodian, TIR Carnet)
- AEO audits, ISO documentation
- Application for permits (ITG – or customer permit)
- Sanctions list check, daily update of all relevant lists
- Customs trainings
- Customs software with interfaces to all relevant systems
- Daily updated ECT
- Goods handling with customs goods
- Further customs procedures
- Bondes warehouse management
You can rely on
- Use of trained employees
- Proven compliance with customs regulations
- Functioning system for the management of transport documents
- Proven solvency
- Proven security standards in IT systems and operational areas
e.g. building security, access profiles
- AEO certification with AEO-F status
- 30 years of customs experience
- Own ATLAS installation – independent and flexible
- Own customs authorizations
- Customs clearances possible throughout Germany
- Quality monitoring through internal control systems
- Process monitoring / internal audits
Qualified customs clearance and support in all customs matters by our own specialized customs departments (Customs Competence Center).
AEO – Authorised Economic Operator
From the very beginning, ITG has set itself very high standards in the field of customs. At the beginning of 2010 this was confirmed by obtaining the AEO status for ITG-GmbH Internationale Spedition + Logistik. Within the European Union, we can obtain permits for customs procedures with economic significance and other simplified procedures without having to undergo another extensive review. AEO-F means customs simplifications and fulfillment of special security standards.
AEO-F certification for ITG-GmbH Internationale Spedition + Logistik:
DE AEOF 101170 (for all branches in Germany).
AEO-F certification for ITG Air & Sea GmbH:
DE AEOF 129034 (for all branches in Germany).
Tel.: +49 8122 567-1116