WHERE IDEAS TURN INTO SUCCESS
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management)
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management)
- AEO Certificate (Customs)
- GDP (Good Distribution Practice)
- Reg. B (Aviation Security)
Compliance with all applicable local and international laws and regulations based on the UN Declaration of Human Rights and UN Convention is a matter of course for us. This is why this wording has been explicitly included in „OUR CARE“, the CSR and sustainability program of the LGI Group. In order to ensure compliance with and fulfillment of our Group-wide high standards of integrity and sustainability, there are additional internal guidelines, e.g. the „Supplier Partnership“ or to prevent corruption.
ITG, as part of the LGI Group, also bears a special responsibility. Based on this awareness, an LGI Group-wide CSR and sustainability program was created with „OUR CARE“. The program rests upon four pillars: Business Care, Green Care, Safety Care and Social Care.
- „Business Care“ refers to everything around international, national and local laws and regulations as well as internal policies such as corruption prevention, our Group-wide Code of Conduct or our Quality & Leadership principles.
- „Green Care“ covers all sustainability topics.
- „Safety Care“ covers all measures to ensure the safety and promote the health of our employees, including preventive health care. This includes the use of the Group’s own „Health Care Mobile“.
- „Social Care“ refers to our social responsibility and active engagement for our workforce and in the region. Activities can vary depending on the region and range from supporting charitable institutions to sponsoring regional sports clubs. Our employees benefit, among other things, from comprehensive further training measures in our own company network or a „JobRad“ offer.
For us, sustainability means using existing resources consciously and in an environmentally friendly manner, as well as permanently searching for environmentally friendly alternatives. In addition to the use of renewable energies, we drive the development of our own innovative services and products within the LGI Group. For example „ReuseIT“ is one of them: https://www.reuseit.de/
And where CO2 emissions generated during transport are not yet completely avoidable, they can optionally be fully offset with climate impact via CO2 certificates. https://www.itg.de/de/air-and-sea/nachhaltigkeit/.
All this is founded in the „Green Care“ pillar of the LGI Group’s CSR and sustainability program.